виконувати накази, дбати, доглядати, зважати, піклуватися, прислуговувати, прислухатися, бути присутнім, слухати, стежити, супроводжувати, бути уважним
Verb(1) be present at (meetings, church services, university(2) take charge of or deal with(3) to accompany as a circumstance or follow as a result(4) work for or be a servant to(5) give heed (to
(1) He also has a strong distrust of organised religion, and does not regularly attend church.(2) the severely wounded had two medics to attend to their wounds(3) Children between the ages of five and fifteen are required by law to attend school.(4) As it happened, Einstein was unable to attend the ceremony in Stockholm.(5) she was unable to attend the wedding(6) All interested adults, parents and young people are invited to attend this meeting.(7) All former players and their partners are invited to attend the event, which will feature live music.(8) All those listed as prizewinners are asked to attend the presentation ceremony.(9) On the day we returned to work, we were all forced to attend meetings.(10) he muttered that he had business to attend to(11) Prince Andrew has been invited to attend the ceremony and there will also be a surprise celebrity guest.(12) People are invited to attend a meeting at the town hall on November 10 at 7.30 to discuss the issue.(13) her family were not invited to attend(14) People do not attend chapel and church as much as they used to, so the traditions are slowly dying out.(15) However, on my road to recovery I was required to attend private hospital day clinic.(16) Mr Jones was unable to attend the meeting of creditors as he is in hospital undergoing tests and awaiting heart surgery.
(1) attend to :: участь в
(2) attend school :: відвідувати школу
(3) attend class :: відвідувати заняття
(4) attend a meeting :: бути присутнім на зустрічі
(5) to attend to :: потурбуватися
(6) attend a lecture :: відвідувати лекції
(7) attend upon :: бути присутнім на
(8) attend mass :: бути присутнім маса
(9) attend on :: бути присутнім на
(10) attend a ceremony :: бути присутнім на церемонії
1. be present at ::
бути присутнім на
2. pay attention to ::
Зверни увагу на
3. care for ::
4. deal with ::
мати справу з
5. escort ::
6. be accompanied by ::
7. serve ::
8. go to ::
9. see ::
10. hang ::
1. ignore ::
attend, attended, attendee, attendees, attender, attenders, attending, attends
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
He sends his brother, Prince Oberyn,
to ATTEND the royal wedding.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 1
that I need to ATTEND to.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
But you'll also take his letters,
ATTEND him at meetings,
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 7
You're welcome to ATTEND the meetings
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 7
A recording session, I must ATTEND.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 19
English to Ukrainian Dictionary: attend
Meaning and definitions of attend, translation in Ukrainian
language for attend with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of attend in Ukrainian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'attend'
What attend means in Ukrainian, attend meaning
in Ukrainian, attend
definition, examples and pronunciation
of attend in Ukrainian language.