збирати в клубок, плутати, провалитися на іспитах, стискатися в клубокбал, бейсбол, клубок, танцювальний вечір, ядро, дурниці, куля, м'яч, пілюлябальний, шариковий
Noun(1) round object that is hit or thrown or kicked in games(2) a solid projectile that is shot by a musket(3) an object with a spherical shape(4) the people assembled at a lavish formal dance(5) one of the two male reproductive glands that produce spermatozoa and secrete androgens(6) a spherical object used as a plaything(7) United States comedienne best known as the star of a popular television program (1911-1989(8) a compact mass(9) a lavish dance requiring formal attire(10) a more or less rounded anatomical body or mass(11) a ball game played with a bat and ball between two teams of nine players; teams take turns at bat trying to score runs(12) a pitch that is not in the strike zone
Verb(1) form into a ball by winding or rolling
(1) he ignored it completely, and the umpire called it a ball(2) He watched as his mother emerged from her room, dressed in her ball gown and sparkling in rubies.(3) the fishing nets eventually ball up and sink(4) Coaches end up teaching the teens how to kick a soccer ball , leap hurdles or swing a bat.(5) a ball gown(6) In fact, disputes among tribes in the region were sometimes settled by a game of ball .(7) Armed with a long ash sapling, a ball of cord, a baited hook, a box of worms and a cork I arrived on schedule.(8) he crushed the card into a ball(9) Can you imagine├ö├ç┬¬ it must be about twenty five years that I haven't held a cricket ball .(10) young men would graduate from college and enter pro ball(11) It was long and gauzy; it felt like something that should be worn to a masquerade ball , or a prom.(12) It's all a load of ball s, isn't it?(13) Whelan sent a long ball to Goddard(14) The big ball of black smoke rising into the sky are pretty definite signs something has gone wrong.(15) I really thought my days of pro ball would end and I'd be on the first train back East the next morning.(16) Suddenly there was a ball of flame and the flash lit up the kitchen area.
(1) soccer ball :: футбольний м'яч
(2) bowling ball :: кулю для боулінгу
(3) play ball :: грати в м'яч
(4) ball bearing :: кульковий підшипник
(5) wrecking ball :: шкідництво м'яч
(6) pass the ball :: передати м'яч
(7) golf ball :: м'яч для гольфу
(8) ball of yarn :: м'яч пряжі
(9) kick the ball :: удар по м'ячу
(10) through ball :: через м'яч
1. sphere ::
2. bullet ::
3. dance ::
5. orb ::
6. glob ::
7. formal ::
8. ballock ::
ball, ballard, balled, balling, balls, ballsed, ballses, ballsing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...balancing a beach BALL on her nose.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 3
You left me to freak out all day long
like I dropped the BALL or something,
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 12
Not with a bowling BALL
on their back.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 3
I suppose I could try
getting rid of the golf BALL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 19
...what's inside the Magic 8 Ball.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 12
English to Ukrainian Dictionary: ball
Meaning and definitions of ball, translation in Ukrainian
language for ball with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of ball in Ukrainian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'ball'
What ball means in Ukrainian, ball meaning
in Ukrainian, ball
definition, examples and pronunciation
of ball in Ukrainian language.