дешевина, вигідна покупкадешевонічого не вартий, що дістався легко, дешевий, знецінений, недорогий, підлий, що не заслуговує поваги
Adjective(1) relatively low in price or charging low prices(2) tastelessly showy(3) of very poor quality; flimsy(4) embarrassingly stingy
(1) Well, we have to admit that we lied about that - it was a cheap trick to keep you reading.(2) How are we supposed to teach our kids about sportsmanship and fair play if this coach constantly gets away with his cheap tricks and abusive behavior?(3) Even the writers themselves fall victim to the cheap trick.(4) Soon she has a job at a service station and a cheap place to stay.(5) The cheap thrills aren't worth the self-inflicted lobotomy one must perform to enjoy them.(6) Or is it simply easier for a struggling paper with sales in freefall to decide that a cheap headline is worth more than any kind of journalistic accuracy?(7) you're nothing but a cheap liar!(8) Gary spotted electric trimmers going cheap and brought them home, so both he and Lewis ended up with really short cuts.(9) it's cheap at the price(10) cheap jewellery(11) If they look cheap , in comparison, it can send the wrong message about the candidate.(12) But it sounds so glib and useless and feels so cheap and cop-out just to say ├ö├ç├┐I'm going to be a better person from now on.├ö├ç├û(13) Okay, it's cheap , but the quality is so poor that you generally only get a couple of wears from it.(14) Wireless Internet service is a cheap and viable connectivity option.(15) He said the agency had to carefully examine the quality of cheap meat to decide whether it was safe for human consumption.(16) It's wildly implausible, it's a cheap and uninvolving way to tell a story, and it shows the film's willingness to betray its characters for the sake of a laugh.
(1) very cheap :: дуже дешевий
(2) cheap labor :: дешева робоча сила
(3) cheap price :: дешева ціна
(4) cheap shot :: навмисна грубість
(5) cheap hotel :: недорогий готель
(6) dirt-cheap :: дуже дешево
(7) on the cheap :: задешево
(8) cheap restaurant :: дешевий ресторан
(9) cheap stuff :: недорогі речі
1. inexpensive ::
2. poor-quality ::
3. miserly ::
4. despicable ::
5. ashamed ::
6. chintzy ::
сума для подарунка
7. punk ::
8. flash ::
cheap, cheaper, cheapest, cheaply, cheapness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You're just some
fucking CHEAP imitation.
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
on a CHEAP monkey movie
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 17
And with CHEAP chocolate,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 15
and he's asking if anyone knows
of a CHEAP place to live.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 18
Oh, and don't CHEAP
out on the tip.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 4
English to Ukrainian Dictionary: cheap
Meaning and definitions of cheap, translation in Ukrainian
language for cheap with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of cheap in Ukrainian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'cheap'
What cheap means in Ukrainian, cheap meaning
in Ukrainian, cheap
definition, examples and pronunciation
of cheap in Ukrainian language.