асоціювати, парувати, валувати, паруватися, з'єднувати, спаровувати, з'єднуватися, спаровуватися, зв'язувати, сполучатися, злучати, злягатися, зчіплюватикілька, пара, парні предмети
Noun(1) a pair who associate with one another(2) a pair of people who live together(3) a small indefinite number(4) two items of the same kind(5) (physics
Verb(1) bring two objects, ideas, or people together(2) link together(3) form a pair or pairs(4) engage in sexual intercourse
(1) a honeymoon couple(2) the beetles may couple up to form a pair(3) Congratulations are extended to the newly married couple and their families.(4) A new couple whirled onto the dance floor and snatched her attention.(5) just a couple more questions(6) we got some eggs├ö├ç├Âwould you like a couple?(7) But you seem to have asked the question a couple of times, and I am a bit puzzled by that.(8) My guard had been increased and it was a small army of a couple of dozen soldiers who rattled around with me.(9) a couple of girls were playing marbles(10) a married couple(11) So Jesse and I just went into the kitchen to get a couple of chicken sandwiches.(12) clean the stains with a couple squirts dishwashing liquid(13) as middle-class youth grew more tolerant of sex, they started to couple more often(14) Locate the marking tool on the door or jamb, and strike it sharply with a hammer a couple times.(15) Jim gave his regulator a couple of squirts on the purge button to reassure himself that his air was turned on.(16) Most households consist of a married or unmarried couple and their children.
(1) a couple :: пара
(2) a couple of :: кілька
(3) married couple :: одружена пара
(4) perfect couple :: Ідеальна пара
(5) couple of days :: Пару днів
(6) a couple of days :: пару днів
(7) couple of hours :: пару годин
(8) couple of weeks :: пара тижнів
(9) in a couple of hours :: через пару годин
(10) couple of minutes :: пару хвилин
1. pair ::
2. husband and wife ::
чоловік і дружина
3. some ::
5. twosome ::
6. duad ::
7. combine with ::
в поєднанні з
8. connect ::
9. pair ::
10. mate ::
11. couple up ::
12. twin ::
1. army ::
2. crowd ::
3. flock ::
4. horde ::
5. host ::
6. legion ::
7. many ::
8. mountain ::
9. multitude ::
couple, coupled, couples, decouple, decouples
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
a COUPLE of halfway reasonable
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 4
A COUPLE hundred dollars here,
a few thousand there.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 11
Excuse me a second.
Couple more photos.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 8
I have a COUPLE more
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 23
Well, he's been having
a COUPLE of tough days.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 24
English to Ukrainian Dictionary: couple
Meaning and definitions of couple, translation in Ukrainian
language for couple with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of couple in Ukrainian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'couple'
What couple means in Ukrainian, couple meaning
in Ukrainian, couple
definition, examples and pronunciation
of couple in Ukrainian language.