розписатися про одержання, розписуватисяквит, рецепт, чек, квитанція, розписка, квиток, квіт, одержання
Noun(1) the act of receiving(2) an acknowledgment (usually tangible
Verb(1) report the receipt of(2) mark or stamp as paid
(1) Still another computer scans the debit card information, tells the cashier's computer that the transaction is complete, and prints a receipt .(2) Employers must retain records in respect of each employee in receipt of taxable benefits.(3) Closing date for receipt of completed applications is Friday, November at 12 noon.(4) Talk of a large population of children growing up in welfare dependent homes can be misleading if it ignores the fact that most families in receipt of a benefit do not remain on that benefit for extended periods.(5) You will receive a receipt and acknowledgement by return.(6) At present there are about 271 members contributing to the scheme, with approximately 1,100 in receipt of a pension.(7) I would be grateful if you would acknowledge receipt of this letter(8) this office is already in receipt of your midterm grades(9) As a councillor, I have been in receipt of hundreds of letters from the local community expressing their concerns at the condition of our roads.(10) My decision with respect to costs shall be reserved pending receipt of written submissions from the parties.(11) After receipt of the equalization payment she will not have a need for support.(12) To his surprise, the agent wrote him a receipt for the cash and stamped it.(13) He just gives you a small receipt printed out by computer.(14) Elderly people in receipt of a mobility allowance are being seriously disadvantaged when they reach the age of 65 years, it has emerged this week.(15) The closing date for receipt of entries will be Friday December 6, 2002.(16) We acknowledge receipt of your letter of 7th February and reply as follows.
(1) receipt voucher :: прибутковий ордер
(2) acknowledge receipt :: підтверджувати отримання
(3) cash receipt :: отримання готівки
(4) sales receipt :: квитанція продажів
(5) good receipt :: гарне надходження
(6) delivery receipt :: розписка в отриманні
(7) on receipt :: по отриманню
(8) warehouse receipt :: складська розписка
(9) receipt of goods :: надходження товарів
2. proof of purchase ::
3. proceeds ::
4. reception ::
5. acknowledge ::
receipt, receipted, receipting, receipts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I have a RECEIPT from a blood bank.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 10
...and entrusted with its final delivery.
I need you to acknowledge RECEIPT...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 18
Hey, what about this?
It looks like a RECEIPT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 18
All right, here's the registration,
the window sticker, the RECEIPT.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
English to Ukrainian Dictionary: receipt
Meaning and definitions of receipt, translation in Ukrainian
language for receipt with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of receipt in Ukrainian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'receipt'
What receipt means in Ukrainian, receipt meaning
in Ukrainian, receipt
definition, examples and pronunciation
of receipt in Ukrainian language.